Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 Extended Edition and Part 2 Two Movie Set from Walmart


So I'm an avid fan of Twilight (and yes I will admit that). I had already gotten the special Target Edition of Breaking Dawn Part 1 BUT when they added an extra 8 minutes into Part 1 I just had to know what the extra was...and now I can tell you that the extra minutes weren't that special (just a few scenes added from the books such as one where Rosalie gives Jacob a dog dish and Jacob hits her in the head with it)...so if you were thinking of buying the Special Extended Edition alone, save yourself some money and get the one that has both movies in it because you'll be doing yourself a favor. This copy was only about $19.99 in store and it's $22.96 online at Walmart's page which is linked above. I honestly looking back on it now probably would've preferred the special edition Target copy of Breaking Dawn Part 2, but I got the one above so it is what it is, haha. There aren't a lot of bonus features on this copy at all, so if that's what you're after definitely go with an alternate copy...if you're in it just for the movie alone then this one would be perfect for you. 


        This is the scene where Jacob throws a dog dish at Rosalie which is in the Extended Edition of Part 1.


When I went to the Walmart midnight release of Twilight they had special little cupcakes with Twilight rings on them for all the purchasers who had patiently waited in line...they were actually quite yummy and so sweet. Another perk that the midnight release had was you got mini theatrical posters of all the Twilight movies, and they are pretty nifty. I liked those a lot.

(Pretty Little Liars Volume 1&2 Book $4.97, Wreck it Ralph Tee $5.00, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1&2 $19.99, and Free Theatrical Posters)

I got all the above loot from Walmart that night for under $35 so I'd say that it was a pretty worthwhile buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment