Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catching Up About My SomethingStore.com Order


This came quite some time ago now, but I know I had promised in one of my old blog posts to share with you what I had received from SomethingStore.com. Well my $20 purchase from SomethingStore got me a very adorable little Bijoux Terner orange beaded clutch and a matching orange scarf. As soon as I opened it I was like, "At least they match!" hahaha. Whoever packaged that definitely wanted to keep with the color scheme they had going for my order. The purse is super adorable, and I've actually used it a couple times now. I haven't put the scarf to use yet, but not because it isn't a good item it's just because I haven't had the right outfit to wear it with...but you bet your bottom dollar eventually I will. I would say my SomethingStore purchase (though not a big name worth a lot of money item) was very good. I was content with it and I scored some really cute stuff for not a lot of money. I've seen some people out right complain about what they get but I think it was well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment