Friday, June 21, 2013

MAN OF STEEL & This Is The End...a bit late but reviewed nonetheless...

So last week my fiance and I went to see Man of Steel and This Is The End before they were generally released out at early showings. So now on to what I thought of both of them....

First of all we saw This is the End first. I must say I cracked up throughout this movie; it might not be appealing to everyone but it was funny for me. I love all the actors in it (James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel, Jonah Hill, etc) so there is no way I wouldn't have liked it. Plus there is an awesome cameo at the end that I won't spoil for anyone but it's great and made me laugh and feel quite a bit nostalgic for the 90s.


I'd give this movie an A- it's not the best movie in the world but if you're into raunchy laughing comedies this will do it for ya.

NOW ON TO THE BIG BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE
MAN OF STEEL!


Thanks to Walmart my fiance and I got in to see Man of Steel at 7pm on Thursday of last week...before it was launched to most theatergoers. I got him all this stuff and he came home to it and I think I totally won the best wifey ever award when he saw it because he had been DYING to see this movie. We even got to keep those super awesome special tickets and we both wore our Superman shirts. 

When we got to the theater they let us in and directed us to theaters that looked like this on the outside: 


I giggled at it a little because of all their secretiveness. We exited the movie later to people going, "Walmart 3D? Walmart 2D? What the hell is that?" which made me laugh yet again....all I could think was, "That was awesomeness that's what it was."

Man of Steel was epic. I don't care if they changed up certain things that some fans are up in arms about; it worked in my opinion. I was completely intrigued the entire time, and if any of you haven't made it into this movie yet you should definitely make time to do so. It is very worthwhile to see on the big screen and you can't say that for many movies these days. I definitely give it an A+++++. hahaha

Anyway I know I'm a bit late with saying anything about these but I'm quite the movie-goer and I hope to do these a little more regularly....maybe I'll get one up about Monsters Inc. this weekend since I definitely plan to see it! I already did my nails in preparation for this awesome weekend. I love me some Disney and Pixar! Well I'll leave you with some Monsters Inc photos (my nails and my picture with Mike from the Disney Store)...until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment