Friday, June 21, 2013

f'real® Smiley 360 Mission!

It really is like Christmas in June/July for our apartment this month. I've been signing up for all types of goodies that I hope to share with all of you in posts really soon including Ipsy, BuluBox, Julep, and NatureBox.

But right now I want to share with you what I received complimentary for testing purposes from Smiley360 today in the mail. It was a kit with all sorts of goodies from F'Real milkshakes. This mission was invitational to people from certain states one of which happened to be PA which *ding ding ding* that's where I am. I accepted and a few weeks later here is the package I got. 

f'real® -
FREE $1.00 off Coupon! (GO USE IF YOU HAVE A LOCAL F'REAL STATION...thank me later because they are amazing!)

Contents:

A Mission Statement Card which had all the facts about the mission laid out and any particular sites for F'real that you should visit and things to think about as you test the product.

5 FREE f'real coupons each worth a maximum retail price of $3.69 which is the average price of one of these I'd gather from seeing that.

1 Cake Batter Milkshake Air-freshener for the car or wherever...I'm using it for my car. It smells delicious. 

1 T-Shirt that  is very adorable and says I love my milkshake. 

So far I have not tried these but I'm itching to go to Wawa tomorrow to get one and see how they are...especially this Cake Batter one that I've heard about and have the air freshener scent for, hahaha. I have heard these milkshakes are fantastic from everyone that has tried them so why don't you all go out and test them as well since I put the handy dandy link to a $1.00 off coupon on here! Also why not check out Smiley360...if you want I can give you a referral so that I get some credit for sending you! If you go or have tried them before make sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

As always thanks for reading my ramblings! :)

UPDATE: I have tried these now and I suggest you take that coupon and go get yourself one! I've had cake batter, peanut butter cup, strawberry banana smoothie, and cookies and cream and I must say each one was amazing.....I'd want to say even more amazing than going to get a milkshake from an ice cream shake. Do yourself a favor and grab one up because they are awesome! No wonder people are always getting these from Wawa.






No comments:

Post a Comment