Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Smiley360

I know one of my last posts was about Smiley360's mission for F'real milkshakes. Now...I'd like to tell you all about Smiley360 and why you should join up. My number one reason you should all join is because it is FREE. That's right. There is no gimmick or scam to get your money at all. You join up review products through SmileyConnect and occasionally they will send you a survey and sometimes those lead to missions. Once you've secured a mission your only task is to test the product and tell people about it in person and via social media outlets (Facebook and Twitter)...that's a win win situation right there. Plus the products they send you to test are often full-size from what I can tell. I've only gotten one real mission from them so far so I can only judge based on what I have received and what I've seen others get. In any case I think you should join up!

I'm placing a click-thru link here for you to go straight to sign up! Why not give it a try? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment